OPTION Portosín (Ría de Muros Noia):
Departure from Real Yacht Club Ribadeo, with a stop to seal your Pilgrim’s Credential at C.N. Ría de Ares, C.N. de Sada, R.C.N. from La Coruña and R.C.N. from Portosín, from here you travel to the town of Bertamirans (Ames) by vehicle, stamping the credential, and continue foot the last 12 km to Santiago de Compostela.
OPTION Ría de Arousa (Boiro):
Departure from R.C.N. from Ribadeo, with a stop to stamp your Pilgrim’s Credential at C.N. Ría de Ares, C.N. de Sada, R.C.N. from La Coruña and R.C.N. of Portosín, the C.N.D. Riveira, Marina Arousa (Vilanova de Arousa) and C.N. de Boiro (in Cabo de Cruz). From this last marina you can go up the river Ulla.
Ascent of the river Ulla (1 hour and 30 minutes) and walk the last 7/8 km from the pilgrims’ hostel in Milladoiro (where the credential must also be stamped) (https://www.rutasriasbaixas.com/).
The ascent of the Ulla River must be done in boats with specific characteristics; at the Boiro Yacht Club they give you the option of transfer.
What the registration includes?
- The moorings in the different ports of call established, (one night per port) .
- The discounts and attentions in each port if you carry the Asnauga pilgrim credential stamped (optional for each installation).
- Organization of events in each port (in case of carry out as a group)
- The pilgrim’s credential of Asnauga and the pilgrim’s credential of the Cathedral will be given to each registered crew member, to seal in the different ports and to be able to obtain the Compostela (granted by the Cathedral of Santiago, to those who have made a minimum of 90 nautical miles and carry out the established leg on foot).
Does not include
- Transfer to the ports of departure.
- Meals and / or dinners on land and by boat.
- The transfer to the port of origin.
- The navigation of the vessels is at the risk and expense of each one of them.
- The transfer from the port of arrival to the entrance of Santiago de Compostela to carry out the section on foot. (possibility of hiring) ·
- Boat to go up the Ulla River (possibility of hiring)