Discover the Rías Baixas by sea, from the Miño to Noia, its landscape, gastronomy, its popular traditions, its people and the uniqueness of each charming town in these Rías. You will be able to enjoy an unbeatable experience, getting to know dreamy coves and beaches, and arriving with all the comforts and services in the facilities associated with ASNAUGA that we offer you.
You can choose a minimum of 2 nights in any port or ports of the ASNAUGA network in the Rías de Vigo, Pontevedra and Arousa, in the Baiona Yacht Club, Vigo Real Yachts Club, Liceo Marítimo de Bouzas, Rodeira Real Yacht Club in Cangas, San Vicente Yacht Club (maximum length 12 meters), Portonovo Yacht Club, Sanxenxo Real Yacht Club (maximum length 12 meters), Club Náutico Deportivo de Ribeira, Marina Arousa (Vilanova de Arousa) (maximum 16 meters), Barraña Yacht Club (Escarabote -Boiro), Boiro Yacht Club (Cabo de Cruz), Rianxo Yacht Club.
Enjoy and come and meet us, you’ll repeat.
What the experiencie includes?
- The moorings in the different ports of call established.
- The discounts and attentions in each port if you carry the Asnauga credential stamped (optional for each installation).
Does not include
- Transfer to the ports of departure.
- Meals and / or dinners on land and by boat.
- The transfer to the port of origin.
- The navigation of the vessels is at the risk and expense of each one of them.